Valentine’s Day Dinner Dance in Tampa
Join Florida Armenians from the West Coast of Florida for a special Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 7:00pm at St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall. The dance will feature live entertainment with DJ Hagz and a cash bar.
Additional Dance Information:
- The lover’s night will start at 7:00 pm.
- Tickets are $50.00 for Adults, and $20.00 for Children under 12; Kids under 6 years old are free.
- Lena Kotchounian, Maro Shaldjian and the entire Women’s Guild are preparing lovely appetizers, dinner and assorted desserts to complete the night.
- Cash bar will be available for your pleasure.
- We will dance the night away with non-stop music with DJ HAGZ!
- Raffles and auctions will be displayed.
- All tables are available by reservation only.
- No dance only admission; no bring your own booze–thanks for understanding!
You may reserve tickets online now or send a check to the Church office; memo: “Valentines.” Contact Stepan Serpekian at 813-817-3757 or email@example.com or Chrisanne Jensen at the Church office 727-545-0380 with questions or table requests. Reservation deadline is Sunday February 10th.
St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall is located at 7020 90th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
Posted on January 3, 2019, in Armenian Church, Events, General Update and tagged Dance, DJ Hagz, Pinellas Park, St. Hagop Armenian Church, Tampa, Valentine's Day. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.