Join Florida Armenians from the West Coast of Florida for a special Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 7:00pm at St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall. The dance will feature live entertainment with DJ Hagz and a cash bar.
Additional Dance Information:
- The lover’s night will start at 7:00 pm.
- Tickets are $50.00 for Adults, and $20.00 for Children under 12; Kids under 6 years old are free.
- Lena Kotchounian, Maro Shaldjian and the entire Women’s Guild are preparing lovely appetizers, dinner and assorted desserts to complete the night.
- Cash bar will be available for your pleasure.
- We will dance the night away with non-stop music with DJ HAGZ!
- Raffles and auctions will be displayed.
- All tables are available by reservation only.
- No dance only admission; no bring your own booze–thanks for understanding!
You may reserve tickets online now or send a check to the Church office; memo: “Valentines.” Contact Stepan Serpekian at 813-817-3757 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Chrisanne Jensen at the Church office 727-545-0380 with questions or table requests. Reservation deadline is Sunday February 10th.
St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall is located at 7020 90th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
PINELLAS PARK, FL – St. Hagop Armenian Church will launch it’s first ever ‘Cultural Series’ in 2019. Three performances are currently scheduled for January, February, and March. Tickets are $10 per person and can be purchased in advance online here. Below is a listing of announced events:
- Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 1:30pm: Haig Yaghoobian, Pianist
- Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 1:30pm: Bared Maronian, Film Producer
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 1:30pm: Dr. Haig Mardirosian, Organist
St. Hagop Armenian Church is located at 7020 90th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
Florida Armenians is pleased to announce that Primate of the Armenian Church of America (Eastern Diocese) Fr. Daniel Findikyan will make his first visit to St. Hagop Armenian Church in Pinellas Park, FL on January 25 and 27.
On Friday evening, January 25th, beginning at 6:30PM, after a 10 minute Hrashapar prayer, Fr. Daniel will join members of the Armenian community on the West Coast of Florida for dinner. Parishioners will have the opportunity to share their thoughts and to hear his vision on the future direction of the Diocese.
On Sunday January 27th, Fr. Daniel will lead the parish in worship and deliver the sermon. After Church guests are invited to gather for a special fellowship in Shahnasarian Hall.