Category Archives: Armenian Church
Join Florida Armenians from the West Coast of Florida for a special Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 7:00pm at St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall. The dance will feature live entertainment with DJ Hagz and a cash bar.
Additional Dance Information:
- The lover’s night will start at 7:00 pm.
- Tickets are $50.00 for Adults, and $20.00 for Children under 12; Kids under 6 years old are free.
- Lena Kotchounian, Maro Shaldjian and the entire Women’s Guild are preparing lovely appetizers, dinner and assorted desserts to complete the night.
- Cash bar will be available for your pleasure.
- We will dance the night away with non-stop music with DJ HAGZ!
- Raffles and auctions will be displayed.
- All tables are available by reservation only.
- No dance only admission; no bring your own booze–thanks for understanding!
You may reserve tickets online now or send a check to the Church office; memo: “Valentines.” Contact Stepan Serpekian at 813-817-3757 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Chrisanne Jensen at the Church office 727-545-0380 with questions or table requests. Reservation deadline is Sunday February 10th.
St. Hagop Armenian Church, Shahnasarian Hall is located at 7020 90th Ave N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782.