Armenian Church of Southwest Florida Prepares for 2014 Season
NAPLES, FL – The Armenian Church of Southwest Florida (ACSWFL) will welcome Rev. Fr. Mardiros Chevian to celebrate the Feast of the Nativity and Theophany on January 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The service will be held at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 3901 Davis Blvd., Naples, Florida. Ara Nersesian will serve as Godfather of the Cross during the Blessing of the Water ceremony concluding the Divine Liturgy. Armenian Christmas Dinner (reservation required) will be held in Trinity Hall afterwards.
ACSWFL holds services in November, January, February and March. Please mark your calendars for the following dates:
- January 12, 2014 – Badarak by Rev.Fr. Mardiros Chevian, Christmas Dinner to follow;
- February 11, 2014 – (No Badarak) Ladies & Men’s Luncheon at M Waterfront Grille;
- February 16, 2014 – Badarak by Very Rev. Aren Jebejian, Bake Sale to follow;
- March 9, 2014 – Badarak by Very Rev. Fr. Daniel Findikyan, Lenten Luncheon to follow;
- March 18, 2014 – (No Badarak) Picnic at Longshore Lakes, Naples, Florida.
For further information about our mission parish or to make reservations for any of the luncheons, please email Carole Meghreblian at email@example.com.
Posted on January 2, 2014, in Armenian Church, Events, General Update, News and tagged acswfl, Armenian, Armenian Christmas, Armenian Church, Christmas, Church, Episcopal, Florida, Naples. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.