FLArmenians Elections Center: 2022 Special & Municipal Election Endorsements in South Florida
BOCA RATON, FL – Florida Armenians is pleased to announce our endorsements for the upcoming 2022 special and municipal elections taking place in Broward and Palm Beach Counties on March 8, 2022.
SPECIAL ELECTIONS: STATE SENATE & STATE HOUSE
Senate District 33 (SD-33)
- Rosalind Osgood (D)
House District 88 (HD-88)
- Jervonte “Tae” Edmonds (D)
House District 94 (HD-94)
- Daryl Campbell (D) (unopposed)
Daryl Campbell won the Democrat Party’s primary election on January 11, 2022 and since no Republican filed to run Campbell was automatically elected to the HD-94 State House seat.
BROWARD COUNTY MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
- Commissioner At-Large: Jane Reiser
- Commission District 2: Randy Strauss
- Commission District 1: Patty Petrone
- Commission District 2: Troy Ganter
- Commission District 3: Jason Joffe
- Commission District 1: Thomas “Tom” Good
- Commission District 4: Angelo Castillo
PALM BEACH COUNTY MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS
- Mayor: Ty Penserga
- Commission District 1: Angela Cruz
- Commissioner District 3: Marit Hedeen
- Council District 2: Nathan Galang
- Council District 3: Judy Dugo
- Council District 4: Suzy Diaz
Lake Worth Beach
- Commission District 4: Craig Frost
- Mayor: Ilan Kaufer
- Council District 1: Cheryl Schneider
North Palm Beach
- Council Group 1: Deborah Searcy
- Council Group 3: Darryl Aubrey
- Council Group 5: Mark Mullinix
- Council Seat 2: Tanya Siskind
- Council Seat 3: John T. McGovern
West Palm Beach
- Commission District 1: Cathleen Ward
- Commission District 3: Christy Fox (unopposed)
- Commission District 5: Christina Lambert (unopposed)
Municipal elections in the State of Florida are non-partisan. If you’re interested in learning more about the candidates, FLArmenians encourages you to visit the candidate websites and learn more about each candidate on the ballot in your area. Also, The Palm Beach Post’s Hannah Morse has an excellent article breaking down of all the races in Palm Beach County with details on early voting locations and additional background on the candidates.
For specific information about voting, such as registering, changing party affiliation, updating address records, and more, please visit the Broward County Supervisor of Elections website and the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website.
Additional endorsements may be added.
Posted on February 17, 2022, in General Update, News, Politics and tagged 2022 Municipal Election, Boynton Beach, Broward County, Election 2022, Greenacres, HD-88, HD-94, Hillsboro Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth beach, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lighthouse Point, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Pembroke Pines, SD-33, Wellington, West Palm Beach. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.